519 Encinitas Blvd #100
Encinitas, CA 92024
Mondays: 8AM - 8PM
Tuesdays: 8AM - 8PM
Wednesdays: 2PM - 8PM
Thursdays: 8AM - 8PM
Fridays: 8AM - 5PM
Saturdays: 8AM - 1PM
Sundays: 8AM - 1PM
Junior Lifeguard Prep
This SwimLabs Program is designed to get your child prepared for the Jr. Lifeguard Swim Test.
Instructors will work to develop proper stroke technique and endurance – however – this is not a learn-to-swim lesson. Previous swimming experience is a prerequisite and your swimmer must already know how to swim freestyle.
- Proper stroke technique
- Body & head position
- Breath control
- Efficient kicking
- Treading water
- Increasing stroke rate without losing efficiency
- Endurance to make 100/200 yd swim in the required time
- Participants will also prep for the test by being timed and rehearsing in class.
- - 3:1 Ratio, 30 minute lessons
- - 3 Session Options:
- - 8 lessons: Scheduled 2x week for 4 weeks ($175)
- - 4 lessons: Scheduled 2x week for 2 weeks ($95)
- - 4 lessons: Scheduled 4x week in 1 week ($90)
- - Lessons are offered on the following days and times:
- - Monday – Thursday: 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm
- - Fridays: 4:30pm
- - Saturdays and Sundays: 12:30pm
Please call SwimLabs at (760) 230-2500 for session availability and to create a customized schedule that best fits your family’s needs!
“I just wanted to let you know how impressed we were with SwimLabs. Scott and Christopher passed their Jr. Lifeguard tests with flying colors! I am sure we couldn’t have done it without your help. You were so flexible with our schedule and we got it all done in a week for training.” Linda J, July~2015