OUR PROTOCOLS TO KEEP SWIMMERS SAFE WHILE TEACHING
THEM LIFE SAVING WATER SAFETY SKILLS
Current Class Structure Options:
We have restructured our current class options to meet our state's recommended business guidelines.
Our new class structure and pricing (per swimmer) options include:
- 1 lesson $95
- 4 Lessons $358
- 6 Lessons $524
- 10 Lessons $855
- 30 min. lesson: $329/month ($86.25/lesson)
- 30 min. lesson punch card can be used over 3-month period:
- 1 lesson $48
- 4 Lessons $179
- 6 Lessons $262
- 10 Lessons $428
- 30 min lesson: $165/month ($41.25/lesson; Same household swimmers only)
- 30 min lesson punch card can be used over 3-month period:
- 3 Person Private:
- 30 min. lesson: $129/month ($32.25/lesson; Same household swimmers only)
- Competitive Private Video Analysis: $375/month
- Competitive Private Video Analysis punch card can be used over 3-month period:
- 1 Lesson $112
- 4 Lessons $420
- 6 Lessons $620
- 10 Lessons $1000
We will have limited spots available due to the new class structure and social distancing guidelines so enrollment will be on a first come first serve basis. Additionally, we will be answering the phones between 10am and 6pm EST Monday thru Friday to schedule lessons or anytime via email.
What about my previously paid for lessons?
All previously paid for and unused lessons will be available for use upon our reopening. Unused group lessons can be converted into private lessons at the rate of 2 group lessons = one 30 minute private lesson. If you choose not to return to lessons this summer, your makeup lessons will be available through December 31, 2020
What are type of lessons are you offering at this time?
We will be offering all private and semi-private swim lessons and competitive video analysis lessons. Until social distancing restrictions ease, we will only be providing lessons to children/adults who are able to swim without an instructor in the water. (Intermediate level and above).
I am ready to swim! How can I book Lessons?
We kindly ask that you contact us via email or phone to schedule your lessons. We will not be handling bookings/payment in person.
We will not start billing until classes have actually started. If you have a credit on your account, your credit will be used prior to any new charges. For anyone who is not ready to return right away, know that your credit will not expire and will be waiting for you when you do decide to return.
Reopening Lesson Hours:
We will be open Saturday through Thursday on a modified schedule:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Physical distancing during swimming:
- Private and semi-private classes
- Limited families in our swim facility
- Each swim family can attend with only ONE parent
- Viewing areas with strategic, distanced seating and option to wait outside or in car
- We ask that you do not arrive to lessons more than 5 minutes early and we will be controlling the flow in and out of the facility
- Swimmers must arrive with their suits on and leave right after the lesson
- Changing rooms and showers are closed
- Bathrooms will be for emergency use only
- Retail products will be available upon request
Wellness policy for team members and customers:
- Temperature scans for team members and customers
- All staff out of the water will be wearing face masks at all times
- All staff in the pool area will be wearing face shields at all times
- If you are ill, please stay home and get well
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please abide by the CDC recommended 14-day quarantine
Our enhanced cleaning efforts include:
- All touch-points will be wiped down before and after each lesson
- The facility will be deep cleaned every evening
Chlorine Clean Pools:
- Well-balanced, chlorinated water to kill bacteria and viruses
We hope to add more hours soon!
Effective immediately and for the foreseeable future, we will be changing our regular business operations and implementing extra safety protocols to help support the well-being of the children, your family members and our staff. Please note the following temporary changes to our policies and procedures.
Updated Product Offerings
- We will be offering learn to swim private (1:1) and semi-private (2) swim lessons and competitive video analysis private lessons (1:1). All group lessons will be suspended until further notice.
- Semi-private lessons will only be available to swimmers who live in the same household.
- All lessons will be 30 minutes. You will be able to sign up for multiple lessons and week, as well as back to back lessons.
- Instructor/coach assignments will depend on availability. We will do our best to meet your specific instructor requests; however, please note that instructors may become ill or take vacation, at which point we will assign a substitute instructor.
- We will work with families to align times for multiple swimmers, based on availability.
- A nightly deep cleaning will be performed to disinfect all surfaces.
- High traffic surfaces, such as door handles, tables, and chairs will be sanitized throughout the day
- Access to changing rooms and showers will be limited. Please have your swimmer arrived dressed and ready for lessons.
- Early arrival will not be allowed. Five (5) minutes before their class, swimmers and parent can enter the facility to have their temperature checked and assigned to their designated seat.
- There will be limited people in the facility at one time. We will allow only one parent/guardian per family of swimmers to remain during the lesson. If other siblings join the family they should wait in the car or outside of the facility.
- There will be limited seating in the lobby. The chairs in the viewing areas will be set up with a strategic six (6) foot physical distance. Parents may also wait in their car or outside of the facility.
- We will have designated waiting spots for swimmers to wait on until their lesson start time. With guidance from our Front Desk manager, parents will wait with their swimmer until the pool operator calls them into the pool room.
- Parents/guardians will not be allowed entry to the pool room. Parents may email email@example.com with any information they would like to share with the instructor either before or after the lesson.
- Classes will have staggered class start times. Please exit the facility promptly after your lesson.
- All scheduling will be done through the front desk via email or phone, and payment will be done over through our registration system, prior to each lesson.
Wellness Policy for Customers
- Upon arrival, we ask both parent and swimmer to stop by the designated wellness checkpoint to have their temperature taken by a staff member.
- Upon arrival, we ask both parent and swimmer to sanitize their hands. We will have hand sanitizer available throughout our facility.
- All parents/guardians and swimmers will be required to wear a mask while in the facility. Swimmers will remove the mask prior to entering the water.
- All parents/guardians will be required to sign an updated COVID-19 release of liability prior to the first day of swim lessons. This should be completed online through the SwimLabs registration system.
- If a child or parent tests positive for COVID-19, we will contact our local health department for current guidance. At a minimum, we may close the facility for a few days and deep clean. The family would follow isolation guidance.
Wellness Policy for Staff
- Staff will be required to sign an updated COVID-19 release of liability prior to their return to work
- Staff will be required to have their temperature checked before each shift. If they have or develop a fever >100.4 degrees, they will be asked to leave.
- Staff will be required to answer a questionnaire about their health before their shift. If they are experiencing or develop any of the symptoms they will be asked to leave.
- Staff will be required to use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands upon arrival.
- Staff are required to wear face masks.
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they are feeling ill, develop a fever or start experiencing respiratory symptoms.
- Sick staff members will not return to work until they have met the criteria to discontinue home isolation per the CDC guidelines.
- Staff will receive information and training on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventive measures.
- If one of our staff tests positive for COVID-19, we will contact our local health department for current guidance. At a minimum, we may close the facility for a few days and deep clean. The staff member would follow isolation guidance.
- If the current situation changes and it becomes necessary to update our procedures,we will contact you by email and/or phone.