SWIMLABS ENCINITAS FAQs
Swimming Lesson Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for lessons?
For all of our Children's Learn-to-Swim Lesson as well as our Video Stroke Analysis and Competitive Swim Technique Sessions, please call SwimLabs at (760) 230-2500. We are happy to work with you to make sure you have the right swim lesson for your needs.
Can I do a Trial Lesson?
Yes! We offer Group and Private Learn-to-Swim trial lessons. For a swimmer brand new to SwimLabs, we will extend a 25% discount on a single Group learn-to-swim lesson, or any type of Private learn-to-swim lesson. This trial lesson will allow you the opportunity to try us out and determine if we are the best swim school for your family! Please call our Front Desk team to schedule at (760) 230-2500.
What is your lesson cancellation/rescheduling policy for children's Learn-to-Swim (Group or Private Lessons) on Auto-Pay Enrollment?
- We offer 1 rescheduled lesson/month for swimmers enrolled in Monthly Auto Payment swimming 1x/week.
- We offer 2 rescheduled lessons/month for swimmers enrolled in Monthly Auto Payment swimming 2x/week.
- SwimLabs requires notification any time prior to the start of the lesson by calling/emailing our front desk to request the reschedule. Notification received after the lesson has started will result in the lesson being lost.
Group Lesson Rescheduling (Auto-Pay Enrollment)
Once a Group Lesson is cancelled, it must be rescheduled within the month during which the cancelled lesson takes place OR within 7 days of the cancelled lesson, whichever is greater. Rescheduled lessons can be scheduled up to 7 days in advance. Once a lesson is rescheduled, it cannot be rescheduled again. A reschedule fee of $5 will be applied at the time of rescheduling.
Private Lesson Rescheduling (Auto-Pay Enrollment)
Once a Private Lesson is cancelled, you will have 30 days to reschedule the lesson. Rescheduled lessons can be scheduled up to 7 days in advance. Once a lesson is rescheduled, it cannot be rescheduled again. A reschedule fee of $25 will be applied at the time of rescheduling.
We don't want to go on Auto-Pay Enrollment so I bought a "5-Pack of Private Lessons" for my child. What are your policies for Private Learn-To-Swim Lessons that are bought in packages?
- All Private Learn to Swim Lessons purchased as a 5-Pack or a 10-Pack expire 365 days from the date of purchase.- These lessons can be scheduled up to 7 days in advanced.
- There is no limit to the number of cancellations/reschedules that you are allowed with Private Learn to Swim Lessons purchased in packages.
- SwimLabs requires notification prior to the start of the lesson. Notification received after the start time of the lesson will result in the lesson being lost.
- A $25 fee will be charged at the time of cancelling/rescheduling the lesson.
What do I need to bring to my lesson?
Towel, goggles, cap or hair tie, and swimsuit. We do have full shower facilities and changing rooms available. We also provide complimentary Tri-Swim Shampoo, Tri-Swim Hair Conditioner, and Tri-Swim Body Wash.
Are these the only pools you have?
How does Auto-Payment Enrollment work for Private and Group Learn-to-Swim lessons?
- Auto Payment allows your child to be enrolled in the same lesson, on the same day and time, for an ongoing period of time, guaranteeing your child a spot in that class (for Group lessons); or the same consistent schedule and instructor (for Private lessons).
- Recurring payments will be charged on the first business day of each month.
- Initial payment will be due upon registration and will be prorated to the first of the month.
- There is a two-month minimum commitment. If you withdraw from Auto Payment Program prior to the end of the two-month minimum, you will be charged in full for the second month.
- Each month you will charged for the number of lessons based on the number of weeks for that month (for example, if there are 5 weeks in a month and you have 5 lessons for that month, you will be charged for all 5 lessons; if there is a holiday on one of your lesson days, you will not be charged for that lesson day.)
How do I withdraw from Auto-Payment Enrollment?
- - Your child will be enrolled in Auto-Payment until we receive written notification via email to "Encinitasinfo@swimlabs.com".
- - The email must be submitted by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged for the following month. There are no exceptions.
- - Phone calls, speaking to the front desk team, or leaving a voice mail message does not constitute for a written withdrawal.
I just purchased a "Video Stroke Analysis Session" as well as a "10-Pack of Competitive Private Lessons". What are your policies for these types of lessons?
- - All Video Stroke Analysis Sessions and any type of Competitive Private Lessons purchased individually or in a package, will expire 365 days from the date of purchase.
- - These lessons can be scheduled up to 7 days in advanced.
- - There is no limit to the number of cancellations/reschedules that you are allowed with Video Stroke Analysis Sessions or Competitive Private Lessons purchased in packages.
- - SwimLabs requires notification prior to the start of the lesson/session. Notification received after the start time of the lesson/session will result in the lesson/session being lost.
- - A $25 fee will be charged at the time of cancelling/rescheduling the lesson/session.