SwimLabs Wetsuit Rentals
SwimLabs wetsuit rentals are easy, convenient and affordable. Because we are local and do all rentals in-house, you can get fitted for your wetsuit at our Highlands Ranch location prior to your event. This ensures that on race-day you are comfortable, and ready to go without any hassle.
Why Do I Need a Wetsuit?
If your event allows it, we recommend that anyone participating in an open-water triathlon wear a wetsuit for the following reasons:
• Wetsuits keep you warmer than you would be without one, conserving energy.
• Wetsuits provide buoyancy, creating less resistance in the water.
• They are lightweight and comfortable.
• They are affordable and easy to rent.
How to Rent A Wetsuit
To request a wetsuit reservation go to the drop down box below labeled, Wetsuit Reservation Request. Fill out the request form and hit the submit button when complete. We will contact you within 48 hours to verify your request and finalize your reservation. Reservations are not guaranteed until a SwimLabs staff member has contacted you to complete your request.
If you would like to come in and get fit for the proper size you can visit our Highlands Ranch location Monday through Saturday during business hours. We can help you find the right size and finalize your rental in person.
- WEEKEND RENTAL
- • $25 Wetsuit Rental Deposit
- • $25 Wetsuit Rental Balance
- Wetsuits can be picked up Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm, or Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Return: Wetsuit must be returned by Monday at 7:00pm
- Any pick up Friday or Saturday is considered Weekend.
Rental Cancellations: SwimLabs will not charge for wetsuit rentals canceled at least 48 hours in advance of the pick up date. All cancellations made after the 48-hour cut off will be charged a $15 Late Cancel Fee. This EXCLUDES cancellations due to canceled events. In this occurrence you will not be charged at all for your rental, regardless of the timing of the cancellation.
Late Return Fee: You will be charged a $15 late fee for each day that your Wetsuit is returned late.
Replacement Cost for Lost/Damaged: The balance of the wetsuit will be charged to you if damaged or lost. You will also have the option of purchasing the wetsuit you rented if you liked it enough to own it. All wetsuits are priced based on age, use and condition. If interested in purchasing please speak with a SwimLabs Client Services Representative for assistance.
- Stock is limited. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Rental requests may be placed online, but are not guaranteed until SwimLabs confirms your reservation. We will call to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of request. You can also call either of our locations to make a reservation: 303.798.7946.
- All rentals must be secured with a credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card or Discover Card. You may pay for your rental with Cash, Check or Credit Card.
- A $15 late fee will be charged for each day your wetsuit is returned late. Check with our staff for facility closing times to ensure that your wetsuit is returned on time and you are not charged a late fee.
- You are responsible for lost, stolen or damaged wetsuits. You will be charged the full purchase amount of the wetsuit you rented if it is not returned within 1 week of the rental pick-up date, or is returned in damaged condition.